Monday, June 26, 2006

When It Rains, It Pours

And it is pouring outside my window right now, on and off showers for the rest of the week we are told.

After not posting for (eek!) 12 days, I'll be entering a few posts today to catch things up a bit. I've finally uploaded new pictures of basically the whole last month, so there is lots to show. First, a little local news.

From Tamara Kells: They are still doing the homeschoolers matinees at the Grand this summer. (I think they will even let you in if you aren't a homeschooler) (wink).
This Friday, June 30th, we‚ll be showing the movie, "Over the Hedge". As usual, it‚s at the Grand Theater, 252 Main Street, East Greenville. It starts at 2:00 p.m., & the cost is only $3.00/pp.


If you are looking for something to do this summer in the greater Philadelphia area check out my calendars and especially the summer series calendar. I'm going to try to get up a list of events in the area celebrating the Fourth before the fourth as well.

For anyone who is in PA and needs to file an affadavit, especially for the first time, you might find my links on this page helpful.

I'd really like to comment about what is going on with this cyber school and this cyber school, but there could be a household conflict of interest if I do. If you cyber school or are thinking of it in PA, do check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home